Remember, Tits and Bits is where I post random shit which may or may not be entitled to an entire blog post. You will not see pictures of my tits or bits unless I accidentally post those selfies I sent to E last week. Stop celebrating. I can hear you. As usual, we’ll do this old school, OCD bullet style.
- The kids go back to school a week from tomorrow. It’s going to hurt like a mother fucker, getting back on a schedule. There have been lots of times this summer I’ve looked at a clock while the kids and I were watching an Avengers movie, completely shocked that it was 3 a.m. I was mortally offended when two different people called me the other morning before 9 a.m. I’d barely even been asleep!
- Fantasia, Sylvia, and I were embarking on an experiment/review for my blog while I was in Texas which involved purchasing this:
I still haven’t finished unpacking from my Texas trip. Most of it’s done but there are a couple bags left. Gracie was looking for her sea salt hair styling spray. Apparently, if it’s not sea salt your hair is fucked. Do NOT try that shit with regular table salt. You will rue the day. I’m only here to help, y’all. Anyway, she found her sea salt spray, came back to the bedroom, and said, “I saw the funnel in your bag. I didn’t touch it.”, then she visibly shuddered. I attempted to explain that neither Fantasia or myself used the oil change funnel for the purposes we bought it for so it was unused and new but Gracie cut me off with a raised hand and said, “Mom, I don’t want to know!” Oh, the teen years are going to be so fun – for me.
- E and I were driving through Wendy’s one night a few weeks ago. The customer in front of us was taking her sweet ass time. E asked me, “How long does it take to order a Hot ‘N Juicy?” I replied, “Maybe she’s in the wrong drive through and isn’t it called a Big ‘N Juicy?” E laughed at me, which is his usual response to most things I say. I then asked sincerely, “Is it Hot ‘N Juicy or Big ‘N Juicy?”, to which he just continued laughing. Next time, I’m ordering the Hot ‘N Big ‘N Juicy. I ain’t gonna miss any of those descriptive adjectives.
- This goes way back to Christmas, when we were in Texas. I never travel without my Poo Pourri. It is priceless when you’re on the road for over two solid weeks. E and I were on the way to my brother’s bar one night. I was wearing a black leather jacket that had been thrown into a random bag in a hurry. I kept smelling something not unpleasant but very strong and familiar. I asked E if he smelled it. He answered that he did. We tried to identify the scent all the way to the bar. I finally recognized the fragrance as we were parking. My jacket smelled like the citrus Poo Pourri I packed. The bottle had leaked all over my leather jacket. Always looking at the bright side, I told E, “Well, if anyone shits on me tonight, I’m golden.” Glass is half full, y’all.
- Landon and I were running errands a while back. Landon has Asperger Syndrome and is not up to date on the latest trendy things to say, which makes this even funnier. Also, he kind of sounds like Forrest Gump and I say that with love. I was listening to some new music I had added to my Spotify favorites playlist. I wasn’t very familiar with the songs so I didn’t know there were multiple F Bombs in them. I know it’s hard to believe but I try to not curse in front of my kids and I try not to play music with F Bombs when they’re with me. So after the first F Bomb hit, Landon said “That was a F Bomb!” I apologized and went to the next song which dropped about four F Bombs within the span of 10 seconds. I was so flustered that I just turned the stereo off and apologized again to Landon, who sighed, shook his head and said very disapprovingly, “So many F Bombs.”
- Gracie was bemoaning the fact that school starts next week. She said, “Yeah, I can’t wait to hear the yelling and cursing and see the fighting.” I said, “Oh, it won’t be much different than a night at home then.”
- Speaking of hurting like a mother fucker, just block out everything and watch this. It’s Adam, his ass, and almost peen. Some other people may be in it, I’m not sure.
That’s it for Tits and Bits, July edition! I’ll post my Summer Texas Trip Wrap Up in the next week, which will include an explanation for the funnel purchase and also explain to E’s good friend (who subscribes to my blog) why I asked him over the phone if I could show my tits at my brother’s One Year Anniversary party at the bar. Yes, all that in one blog post.
Have a great week, y’all!